Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ETUDE MAGIC BB CREAM REVIEW


I’m pretty sure the BB cream sensation in Asia is still here..and I bet almost everyone knows about it…Anyway, my Etude BB magic cream has been sitting in my make up box for quite sometime now and i just thought I’d give it a try since I’m in a good mood for a make up session…

Anyway, what I love about this is that it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and it gives me a “dewy” finish, Another thing I like about this BB cream is the SPF 30.

I love how smooth my skin looks but…if you have oily/combination skin type..i don’t really recommend you get this coz your skin might look a lil’ greasy after a couple of hours..

I also do not recommend you wear this on a night out…coz its a little unflattering in nighttime photos taken with flash…unless no one is taking your photo..haha

it comes in 2 or 3 shades?!and I’m not sure what I got since everything is written in Korean except for the label that says “Etude BB magic cream”

1 comment:

Orange Country