Thursday, February 23, 2012

BENEFIT'S SCENE QUEEN

b





here’s I look I’ve created using my new make up kit from Benefit, its SCENE QUEEN (the new Annie Collection)…I originally want to make a PROM look but I’m so inspired with MEGA’s feb. issue(still not over it!)..and my navy blue top this morning is so perfect for this look so I said “PROM season is almost over, I’ll just do something different”..hahah…
Anyway, I ended up doing this..
eyes: Benefit’s (shimmering beige..navy and charcoal…)tip: use a wet brush to make the colors more vibrant!
blush: NARS orgasm tip:  dab a little shimmery blush on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye, always sweep it in one direction..
lips:Revlon in smoked peach top with benefit’s Juicy Coral (then dab a little powder over it)
eyebrows: I still wanna keep that a secret! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orange Country