Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) - Rouge Volupte Lipstick #30


Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) - Rouge Volupte Lipstick

#30 FAUBOURG PEACH







I'm obsessed with this lipstick, it smells amazing! The formula is my favorite thing about it, It's amazingly pigmented and creamy..it glides smoothly on my lips, I always wear gloss on top of my lipstick because I really have dry lips so that makes my YSL volupte perfect for me. The color is amazing, I was impressed with just how it compliments my skin tone.

The packaging of course is absolutely beautiful and luxe with a YSL signature gold metal casing with a nice detail around the center of the tube, showing the lipstick shade, it definitely beats any other lipstick I own, they make my NARS and MAC lipstick look cheap.HAHA!

The only downside of it is that you wouldn't be wearing it for too long because of the creaminess it tend to slip around a bit so I really wish it last longer on my lips...But, I love this lipstick..it's amazing and I totally would repurchase! 


This brand is not available in the Philippines so a friend (cecille) of mine was kind enough to get it for me in Taiwan, I got it for about 820-860 TWD (Duty Free Price),1280 TWD-regular store price.  It retails 34-35$ in the US which isn't cheap, so If you have a YSL store near you I recommend you do research and swatch them in-stores before deciding on anything. Personally, I don't really care that it's 35$ a tube, I consider them worth it. I would definitely get more of it. 



LIPSTICK SWATCH: 







FACE:
Helliocare Sun Block
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Make up for ever setting mist and fix
CLINIQUE even better foundation (true beige)
Revlon Photoready Powder

EYES:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybeline Hypersharp liner
Benefit Real Mascara
Tony Moly perfect eyes eyeliner

Cheeks:
Make up forever sculpting kit (contour)
Inglot Blush palette 

Lips:
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) - Rouge Volupte Lipstick #30



I hope you like it..feel free to leave comments and suggestions! <3


5 comments:

  1. Miaka! It looks really good on you!!!! It doesn't look like that on me! Not at all! *sigh...* btw, i'm so loving your bangs. Maybe i should try wearing that lipstick with bangs! Hahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! Did you try applying it with a lip brush? I tried putting it straight from the tube but it came a lil' to strong for me so tried it with a lip brush and "TADA"..Perfect!

    HAHAHA. You're so funny! Yeah..maybe you should! Wait til you see my nude beige swatch, it looks purple on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It complemented on your blush! Nice!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I absolutely love this lipstick and use it on my cheeks too. Except it has been discontinued ! Have you been able to find it anywhere or one you find similar?

    ReplyDelete

Orange Country